I have developed a unique insight into the energy sector, its markets, its equipment and the services created to maintain it since leaving Imperial College in 1994. From this I have a deep understanding of value creation within the manufacturing sector. This is coupled with a strong belief that practice should be improved through the application of theory. Know-how and technology transfer are two very important drivers for me.
Transforming ideas that can be used in practice in drives me to learn drives me to do more. Using my project management skills I enjoy helping others to do this: in strategy, in marketing, in change management, in improvement projects.
- Sulzer, Head of LEAN reporting
- Sulzer Tubo Services, VP Business Development.
- GE Energy, Commercial Manager.
- Sulzer Turbo Services, Manager, Business Development.
- RWE (was Innogy/National Power), Business Development Manager.
- RWE (was Innogy/National Power), Gas Turbin Specialist.
- AEA Technology, Consultant.
- Imperial College, Research Assistant.