The Introductory Weeks of the Lucerne University of Applied Sciences and Arts are designed to assist international students at the start of their studies and introduce them to life in Lucerne.
The workshop leaders and the organisers of the Introductory Weeks will help and advise students during their first two weeks in Switzerland. The aim is to answer all of the students’ questions, to prepare and inform them in the best possible way and, finally, to give them the opportunity to really enjoy their first days abroad and make new friends.
Please read the following instructions carefully in order to make your registration as easy as possible:
- Use your login data (e-mail adress "email@example.com" and password) for the registration.
- Click on the event or module below you would like to register for. You have to register for each event or module separately you would like to participate in.
- Once you are on the site of the chosen event or module, take a careful look at the content (description) and dates to find out whether it makes sense and if you are able to participate or not in terms of time.
- There is a limited number of participants for each event and module. However, some events and modules will take place twice in order to provide all students (also the late-arrivals) with the most important information.
- Click on "registration" on the right side. After having entered your login data there, click on "Anmelden" to definitely register for the chosen event or module.
- Your registration is binding and you will immediately receive a confirmation e-mail telling you that you can participate or you are put on the waiting list (changes are subject to space availability and number of participants).
- Room details will be provided here on the website in August 2017.
- Please note that insurance is responsibility of each participant, especially for the social activities.