Master of Science in International Financial Management
Graduates are equipped with the ability to:
• design, support, manage and audit all finance, management accounting and financial accounting related systems, while globally cooperating with suppliers, partners, workforces, peers, executives, and customers.
• productively handle an organization’s complexity in a dynamic environment, even when faced with insufficient or uncertain information.
• manage systems, processes, and transactions with their skills in tackling complex and diverse matters.
• develop context-specific solutions based on academically rigorous and practically approved methods.
Graduates lay the foundation for their successful professional development and promotion. Our graduates mainly work in finance departments of international companies, but also maintain other positions.
Examples of graduates’ positions:
- CEO, CFO, Head of Accounting, Head of Finance, Financial Managers, Business Analyst, Treasurer, Auditor, Consultant.
Admission to the Master’s programme is limited. After evaluating the application, the programme management decides on admission.
Study start in spring: - 30 September for applicants requiring a visa - 15 January for Swiss and EU/EFTA applicants Study start in autumn: - 1 April for applicants requiring a visa - For Swiss and EU/EFTA applicants it is possible to apply until further notice.
The MSc in International Financial Management starts in mid-September and mid-February.
Autumn Semester: mid-September to Christmas
Spring Semester: mid-February to end of June