A registration fee of CHF 200.-- will be charged and must be paid in full prior to submitting your application. You may pay your enrolment fee using a PostFinance Card (debit card), TWINT, a credit card (Mastercard or VISA) and PostFinance Mastercard® Value.
It is possible to register for TWO different Bachelor courses. If you wish to do so, you must complete the online registration process in full, TWICE, and hand in separately for each course a portfolio and anything else requested.
- Higher secondary education certificate qualifying the holder for studies at university level (Swiss students: Berufsmatura or Gymnasiale Matura)
- One year of work experience in a business or design field
- Completion of a foundation course in art is recommended but not mandatory and can be compensated with work experience
- Prior to acceptance in the program candidates need to demonstrate proficiency in English language through either education at a North American institution, British, or other English speaking country, or by submitting a C1 certificate like Cambridge, TOEFL, or IETLS
- Submission of a one page essay (details to be found on our info sheet)