The team consists of specialists in computer science, electrical engineering, physics, mathematics, business administration and marketing. It specializes in wireless sensor networks, human-building interaction, artificial intelligence, fusion of sensors (sensorfusion) and predicting human behavior (human behavior recognition).
Research partners, as part of a research collaboration, benefit from the following advantages:
- Access to new areas of business thanks to staff with expertise in business management, business development, marketing and storytelling.
- Many years of experience and professionalism in the efficient processing of applied research projects.
- Working in close procimity to an educational institution and thus easy acces to IT and electrical engineers.
- The research projects receive support from national and European research funding bodies.
- Research is currently conducted with over 200 partners from the industry.