The skills that the students gain in Business Administration and in its interfaces with Information Technology, Communications, Law and Tourism are aligned with the requirements of the employment market. The profiles of the students when they graduate reflect their level of knowledge and their abilities.
Bachelor's studies at the School provide a broad education. This meets the needs of the employment market and offers students excellent prospects that extend beyond their chosen specialisation.
The bachelor's degree programmes offer flexibility. Their modular structure, featuring seven specialisations and numerous options, allows students to choose their own individual preference and customise their learning.
The bachelor's degrees offered by the Lucerne School of Business are based on international standards. The objectives, contents and structures meet the requirements of the Bologna system. The integration of the European Credit Transfer System ECTS promotes student mobility and facilitates the worldwide recognition of degree programmes which are completed
Study programmes conclude with the federally recognised and protected degree title Bachelor of Science Hochschule Luzern/FHZ in Business Administration with a Specialisation in (name of specialisation).
The successful completion of a degree at bachelor's level entitles the holder to progress on to an MSc master's degree programme, which in turn may be followed by a doctorate.
The Bachelor in Business Administration in brief
- Seven specialisations in the areas of Controlling & Accounting, Finance & Banking, Real-Estate Management, Communication & Marketing, Management & Law, Public & Non-profit Management, and Tourism & Mobility
- Applied and practically oriented, problem-solving approach
- Employment-specific qualifications
- The opportunity to pursue an MSc master's degree at any university-level institution
- Internationally known and recognised credit system (ECTS)
- Flexibility in terms of subject matter and schedule
- Interdisciplinary and action oriented approach
- Varied, contemporary and effective teaching and learning methods
- The opportunity to spend a semester abroad