PROJECT TITTLE: Mobility Ecosystem for Low-carbon and INnovative moDal shift in the Alps
ACRONYM: MELINDA Lead partner: Insiel S.p.A.
• PP2: e-Institute, institute for comprehensive development solutions
• PP3: Municipality of Maribor
• PP4: University of Maribor
• PP5: B.A.U.M. Consult GmbH München
• PP6: Auvergne Rhône-Alpes Energy Environment Agency
• PP7: Lucerne University of Applied Sciences and Arts
• PP8: Vorarlberg University of Applied Sciences
• PP9: University of Milano-Bicocca
• PP10: AustriaTech Ltd. – Federal Agency for Technological Measures
• PP11: Inter-municipalitiesTerritorial Union
• PP13 Energie Agentur Ebersberg München GmbH
Project value: 1.833.555,00 € ERDF: 1.558.521,75 €
Project duration: 17.04.2018 – 16.04.2021
Partnership of MELINDA project works on providing innovative solutions for environmental-friendly mobility of citizens in the Alpine Space through user-participation process. The goal is to induce modal shift and to support policy decision making towards lower carbon dioxide emission. We seek to achieve this goal by:
• Better understanding of user demands in mobility
• Participative development of ICT tool for low-carbon citizen mobility
• Developing innovative business models for mobility service providers by involving end-users.
The main expected result is the implementation of a new model to boost low carbon mobility behaviours. The new business model is derived from the analysis of the factors that influence the demand and the offer of mobility, using a trans-sectorial and social innovation approach. MELINDA will also carry out citizen awareness campaigns on alternative mobility lifestyles. With these activities and approaches, MELINDA will contribute to the sustainable mobility in the Alpine Space.