MELINDA is supported by the INTERREG Alpine Space Programme of the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF). Total co-financing amounts: 1.558.521,75 €
Lead partner: Insiel S.p.A.
- PP2: e-Institute, institute for comprehensive development solutions
- PP3: Municipality of Maribor
- PP4: University of Maribor
- PP5: B.A.U.M. Consult GmbH München
- PP6: Auvergne Rhône-Alpes Energy Environment Agency
- PP7: Lucerne University of Applied Sciences and Arts
- PP8: Vorarlberg University of Applied Sciences
- PP9: University of Milano-Bicocca
- PP10: AustriaTech Ltd. – Federal Agency for Technological Measures
- PP11: Inter-municipalitiesTerritorial Union
- PP12: City of Leutkirch
Project value: 1.833.555,00 €
ERDF: 1.558.521,75 €
Project duration: 17.04.2018 – 16.04.2021
Partnership of MELINDA project is generating innovative solutions for climate friendly mobility of citizens in Alpine Space through user-participation process. The aim is to induce behavioral change and improved policy instruments which will be achieved through:
- Better understanding of user demands in mobility through crowdsourcing
- Participative development of ICT tool for low-carbon citizen mobility
- Generating innovative business models for mobility service providers by involving end-users.
Main result is the implementation of a new model to boost the low carbon mobility behaviours, through the analysis of the factors that impact on the demand and the offer of mobility, using a trans-sectorial and social innovation approach. MELINDA will increase the low carbon mobility options and encourage modal shift, thanks to the availability of new evidences and awareness on both demand and offer side as input for an effective activity of the policy makers and sustainable low carbon behaviours.
MELINDA Project summary: