As in the previous year, the COVID-19 pandemic had a great impact on the HSLU’s activities in 2021. However, on balance, it addressed the related challenges well. The HSLU has managed to maintain—and in some cases, increase—its figures in all areas of mandated activity (education, continuing and executive education, research and development, services) and achieve a positive financial result.
The year in a nutshell:
- 8,333 students in a degree programme (bachelor’s and master’s; incl. teaching diploma)
- 5,253 participants in MAS, DAS and CAS continuing and executive education programmes
- 6,710 people attending a continuing education seminar or specialist course
- 403 new research and development projects launched, 340 of which with external funding
- 1,933 employees (one or more day per week)
Find more facts and figures in the full annual report.