We ask questions, engage stakeholders, experiment, prototype solutions.
How might we...
- develop visions for a bright and liveable future?
- understand materials as matters of activity?
- design for cultural differences and inclusion?
- make the intersection of theory and practice productive?
- shape a culture of participation?
- prototype policies for resilient communities?
- co-design with machine intelligence?
- educate change agents for our societies?
Our lecturers support students in the following areas:
– Communication Design
– Information Design and Visualisation
– Product and Industrial Design
– Spatial Design
– Social Design
– Textiles and Materials
The MA programmes in Design, Digital Ideation, Eco-Social Design and Service Design are taught in English.
Fields of activity
Thanks to their competencies in systems thinking, social and environmental policymaking, sustainability design and impact assessment, graduates can lead design processes in cross-sector innovation.
In cooperation with clients from industry, research, public and culture sectors, they generate sustainable value for people and society.
The application deadline is every March. If you are interested in attending the Master of Arts in Eco-Social Design programme, contact us any time: we will be happy to review your application. In select cases, admission is possible after the application deadline.