Switzerland is in the heart of Europe and Lucerne in the heart of Switzerland. Our beautiful City of Lucerne is surrounded by mountains and lies at the shore of Lake Lucerne. The possibilities are vast: swimming, hiking, skiing, biking, … not to forget studying! From Switzerland you may travel all over Europe and many cities can even be reached by train within a few hours.
The programmes at the Lucerne School of Business are business and career oriented, the lecturers are required to have personal business experience and are supported by guest lecturers with a background in business. This ensures a strong and consistend practical relavance of all course components.
Apart from the regular programmes the Lucerne School of Business also provides offers which may support you during or after your studies with us:
- Language Center: for a multilingual world
- ISA-Modules: interdisciplinary modules offered by the three universities in Lucerne: University of Lucerne, University of Teacher Education Lucerne, Lucerne University of Applied Sciences and Arts
- Smart-up: for your start-up ideas
- Career Service: for your transition into professional life
- University Sports: fit for your studies
Please find more information about:
Many of our students work alongside their studies. Any student visa allows you to work at least 12 hours a week 6 months after you started studying. In most jobs, German-language skills are required. Depending on your nationality and the programme you are enrolled in, it is possible to work even more. Please find more information in our section “Working in Switzerland / Job Opportunities”.