- 2017 – 2020 Master of Science in Engineering with specialization in Industrial Technologies with focus on power electronics
- 2012-2017 Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering with double-degree in Energy Systems and Signal Processing & Communication Technologies
- 2008 – 2011 Vocational School
- 2007 – 2011 Electronics Technician with specialization in research and development
- 2020 Technical Student, CERN
- 2018 – 2020 Research Assistant, Lucerne University
- 2017 – 2018 Development Engineer Electrical Drives, Schindler Group
- 2012 – 2017 Hardware Developer Power Electronics, Schindler Group
Research and Study Projects
- Fast Capacitor Power Charger - Development of a fast charger for CERN's new high-speed Beam Wire-Scanner to enable high repetition-rate beam profile measurements for the Large Hadron Collider and its injectors.
- Digital Control Board - Development of an innovative "Digital Control Board" (DCB) for digitalization and interconnected operation of existing power electronics hardware.
- Scalable Emergency Supply - Development of a distributed and scalable emergency supply for stationary drive systems from 800 W up to 5.6 kW.
- Digital Controlled Booster - Development of a N x 800 W digital controlled isolated full-bridge buck converter for scalable battery powered emergency supply systems.
- Battery Diagnosis System - Development and integration of a battery management system with a novel robust battery diagnosis (VRLA, SLA) for stationary emergency supplies with high reliability.
- Development of an 800 W Phase-Shift Resonant Converter - Development and optimization of an 800 W low-loss isolated full-bridge buck converter with high voltage gain and zero-voltage switching used for stationary emergency supplies.
- Controlled Battery Load Unit - Development of an analog controlled 1kW electronic load unit for automated testing of Lithium-Batteries.