For those seeking to distinguish themselves artistically as well as deepen expand their interpretational options at an international level.
The new CAS in New Music / Interpretation in Contemporary Music is a continuing education programme that helps qualified musicians deepen and expand their instrumental or vocal skills in the area of New Music.
The programme involves internationally acknowledged experts working as lecturers in the field of New Music at the Lucerne School of Music supervising your continuing development in a variety formats and in dialogue with international guests and students; the aim is to ensure a successful completion of the certificate course.
The programme can be provided with the following elements depending on your personal profile and wishes.
- Individual tuition
- Lectures and seminars
- Active or passive participation in the Academy of Contemporary Music
- Depending on your aptitude: participation in concerts and events put on by the Studio for Contemporary Music (e.g. festivals: Wege der Wahrnehmung, New Music Days, Szenenwechsel, Lucerne Festival)
- Improvement of instrumental/vocal skills
- Expansion of repertoire
- Enhanced artistic expressiveness
- Individual issues addressed
- Experience of performing at prominent events
- Establishing/developing professional networks