- Basic principles: Sibelius notation program
- Audio processing using Cubase and Ableton
- Scanning and copying
- Efficient research for secondary literature, sheet music and audio recordings
- Social media for musicians
- Working with reference to management software (Zotero), quotation techniques
On-site support in the spring semester 2021
On these days (Only in German) Urban Lienert or Marcel Vonesch will be on site.
Support by mail
Support requests for technical devices and music software: firstname.lastname@example.org
Support requests for the distance packages: email@example.com
Workshops tailored to students’ needs on notation programs, audio processing, academic research or information processing (reference management, quotation techniques)? The E-Lab can offer workshops and inductions for groups of teachers, researchers or students on request.