Coordinate Measurement Machine
The DEA Global 07.10.07 is an exclusively tactile measurement instrument. With the model “advantage” HSLU T&A possesses the most advanced version with the current best performance. The motorized pan/tilt head turns in 5° increments about two axes in all possible directions. In combination with the generous range, this provides the highest level of flexibility for measurement tasks. The tactile measurement head LSP –X1 by Leitz enables the determination of single points as well as scanning of entire contours with a higher point density. For highest accuracy requirements the machine incorporates a temperature compensation system that considers the temperature of the machine axes and of the work piece.
- Fully automated CNC
- measurement range (x/y/z): 700x1000x700mm
- Accuracy: MPE_E = 1.5 +L/333
- Temperature compensation (range 16-26°)
- on- and offline programming using PCDMIS CAD++
- fully motorized indexable measurement head TESASTAR SM-80’
The Optiv Classic is a multisensory coordinate measurement device. It is equipped with an optoelectronic measurement system as well as a tactile measurement unit. The system is particularly fast because of the optical measurement technique, especially suitable for production technology because of the robust design and highly flexible because of its multisensory measurement systems. Particularly suitable for broad parts in small series.
- Fully automated CNC axes incl. CNC motor zoom.
- Measurement range (x/y/z) 300x200x150mm
- Accuracy: MPE_E = 1.6+L/250
- Vision sensor with high-resolution CCD color camera
- Additional tactile (switching) tactile system