Who can apply for the exchange program?
Students interested in applying for an exchange semester have to be enrolled with a University that has a bilateral agreement with the Lucerne School of Engineering and Architecture.
The application process consists of four stages:
- Nomination by the International Office of the student's own institution
- Confirmation of receipt of the nomination by the Lucerne School of Engineering and Architecture
- Submission of the complete set of application documents before the due date
- Communication of decision approximately four weeks after the due date
Documents to be submitted
The following documents are to be submitted before the due date:
- Transcript of Records
- Copy of passport (must be easily legible)
- Draft of learning agreement
- Short motivation letter
Due dates for applications
- Autumn semester: April 30
- Spring semester: October 31
Students from institutions that do not have a bilateral agreement with the Lucerne School of Engineering and Architecture must send all required documents to the International Office of the Lucerne School of Engineering and Architecture. These students do not need a nomination, and the acceptance of an application is based on the documents submitted.
Information on tuition fees and other costs can be obtained directly from the International Office.