Bachelor of Science Hochschule Luzern/FHZ in Energy and Environmental Systems Engineering
Energy efficiency, sustainability, renewable energies and decentralized energy systems:
- Energy- and sustainability management
- Product or project management
- Business development
- Research and development
Distinct qualifications are required for starting this program:
- Higher secondary education certificate that qualifies for studies at university level in the country of origin and a satisfactory completion of the Math assessment test
- English CEF level of C1 or equivalent
- At least 1 year of work experience in relevant field. As an alternative, missing experience is to be gained by attending a tailor made technical training and/or an internship – working in a company:
- The Technical Training is offered during the summer between early July and middle of August, typically to be taken prior to the beginning of the first semester.
- Internship – working in a company – typically to be taken prior or after the first year of study. Other work experience and the participation of the technical trainings are recognized towards the required 12 months.
Fall semester: End of April
Spring semester: End of November
Later applications may be accepted upon consideration. Forn on-European citizens the application deadline advanced by at least 1 month, due to Visa constraints.
Fall semester starts in September; Spring semester starts in February (offloading initial challenges, typically leading to one additional semester)
Fall term 2019:
2nd September, 2019 until 2nd February, 2020
Contact studies: 16th September, 2019 until 21st December, 2019
Spring term 2020:
3rd February, 2020 until 12th July, 2020
Contact studies: 17th February, 2020 until 30st May, 2020
Summer break: 13th July, 2020 until 30st August, 2020
Note: The academic year 2019/20 starts with obligatory introductory days on 11th September, 2019 for all newly enrolled students.