The Joint Study Weeks Lucerne - Core Module 2 – will be held in Lucerne from 31 August 2020 to 11 September 2020. The Joint Study Weeks Bangkok – Focus Module, Module 3 -– will be held in Bangkok from 8 February 2021 to 19 February 2021. (The subsequent Joint Study Weeks Lucerne will take place August 9 to 20, 2021; the subsequent Joint Study Weeks Bangkok have not yet been scheduled, but are expected to be conducted in February 2022).
Additional information for DBA-students only: DBA-colloquia are offered regularly, in order to actively support students in advancing their respective DBA-dissertation-projects, and to enable knowledge exchange amongst students. The dates for the DBA-colloquia are (DBA-colloquia can be attended virtually, if needed):
- Friday, 29 May 2020, 9:15 a.m. to 12:15 p.m.; followed by an optional lunch together until 1:15 p.m.
- Thursday, 24 September 2020, 1:00 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.; optional lunch together in advance from 12:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, 1 December, 2020, 9:15 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., with lunch together
- Tuesday, 2 February 2021, 9:15 a.m. to 12:15 p.m.; followed by an optional lunch together until 1:15 p.m.
- Friday, 12 March 2021, 1:00 p.m. to 4.30 p.m.; optional lunch together in advance from 12:00 p.m.
- Friday, 13 August 2021, 9:15 a.m. to 12:15 p.m.; followed by an optional lunch together until 1:15 p.m.
You can find the dates for the Foundational Module (Module 1A) on the websites of the relevant modules:
CAS Change Management
CAS Markt- und kundenorientiertes Management von Dienstleistungen
CAS International Business Strategy
CAS International Leadership
CAS Operational Excellence
Please review the following websites for the timelines of the Specialization Modules (Module 1B):
You can find the detailed dates for the Focus Module (Module 3) CAS International Leadership if this is a part of your MAS International Management course.
The timing of and work on the MAS International Management thesis or the proposal – degree Lucerne University of Applied Sciences and Arts, Module 4 – will be arranged to match your specific progress in consultation with your supervisor at Lucerne University of Applied Sciences and Arts – School of Business.
The timing of and work on the Doctor of Business Administration DBA thesis – degree Silpakorn University, Module 5 – will also be organized to match your progress in consultation with the thesis supervisor at Silpakorn University.