You will learn how to integrate Conversational User Interfaces (CUI) into the customer journey: In addition to the strategic use of CUI in customer experience management, voice UX and conversational design, you will learn the basics of ethics and trust in artificial intelligence.
The course is hybrid in nature: One part will take place in presence and another part online via Zoom.
- You have comprehensive knowledge of the effects and applications of Conversational User Interfaces in communication and marketing - application-oriented and theory-based.
- You are familiar with CUI, voice personas, dialog trees, voice UX, voice search and conversational analytics and their strategic use in customer experience management.
- You have knowledge of the strategic positioning as well as the planning, realization, and organization of content marketing strategies in the CUI context.
- You understand how to use Conversational User Interfaces along the Customer Journey.
- You know the most important basics of virtual assistant technology, e.g., functionalities, limitations, technological setup, speech recognition..
- Following the theoretical and methodological inputs, project ideas and simple prototypes as well as their solution planning will be developed.You know the most important basics of virtual assistant technology, e.g., functionalities, limitations, technological setup, speech recognition.