You will learn how to integrate Voice User Interfaces (VUI) into the Customer Journey: In addition to the strategic use of VUI in Customer Experience Management, Voice UX and Conversational Design, you will learn the basics of ethics and trust in artificial intelligence.
The "Voice User Interface Strategy" course is con-ducted in cooperation with the Farner Lab. Two course blocks are held in live session via zoom. Whenever possible, the third block and prototyping is held at the Farner Lab in Zurich.
- You have broad knowledge of the effects of Voice User Interfaces in digital communication and marketing management - application-oriented and theory-based
- You are familiar with conversational interfaces, voice personas, dialog trees, Voice UX, Voice Search, Conversational Analytics and their strategic use in Customer Experience Management
- You have strategic knowledge and expertise in the planning, realisation and organisation of content strategies in the VUI context
- You know how to use voice user interfaces along the customer journey
- Following the theoretical and methodological inputs, project ideas and simple prototypes and their solution planning are developed