The focus is on Voice User Interfaces (VUI) and their strategic use in Customer Experience Management. The "Voice User Interface Strategy" course is conducted in cooperation with Farner Lab.
- You have broad knowledge of the effects of Voice User Interfaces in digital communication and marketing management - application-oriented and theory-based
- You are familiar with conversational interfaces, voice personas, dialog trees, Voice UX, Voice Search, Conversational Analytics and their strategic use in Customer Experience Management
- You have strategic knowledge and expertise in the planning, realisation and organisation of content strategies in the VUI context
- You know how to use voice user interfaces along the customer journey
- Following the theoretical and methodological inputs, project ideas and simple prototypes and their solution planning are developed