Our teaching style puts the application of rigorous academic standards to industry practice to the forefront of the program. We strive to make learning concrete, so that it can be directly applied in the respective participant contexts. Sessions are taught by internationally experienced subject matter experts who use a wide range of didactic settings and methods to ensure practical reflection and hands-on application of all the program contents to the participant's business context. We invest in an academically rigorous, practically applied, interactive format of teaching and learning.
A diverse, internationally experienced faculty of academic experts and experienced practitioners will contribute their subject matter expertise throughout the CAS program.
After successful completion of the program, participants can
- apply management models to enhance the international responsiveness and competitiveness of their organization
- anticipate management challenges in international projects and processes while identifying suitable measures to ensure performance
- apply subject matter expertise of models and concepts of international organizations
- identify success factors in leading organizations that operate in an international environment
During the program, participants work on the following assignments:
- in international teams, participants will explore one aspect of an integral industry case study and present their findings to the entire cohort at the end of the intensive study weeks
- participants will individually reflect their learnings for their own business practice in a journal of approx. 15 pages to be submitted following the study weeks
- Participation in assignments within the Business Simulation as instructed
Participants are required to successfully participate in the preparatory online session as well as the two Study Weeks and complete all assignments in order to meet the requirements of the CAS International Management. Full participation (max. 10% excused absences) is expected for the sessions in Lucerne.