View Mobile version
Smart-up enables students and employees in successfully imple-menting their start-up ideas and accompanies them on the way to-wards their own business.
1. Just do it - Your learning curve in a start-up is much steeper than in an ordi-nary job.
2. Put together a team that shares your passion for the same business idea.
3. Get across your business idea in an attractive way - orally in ten seconds and on charts in three to five minutes.
4. Test your idea with potential customers as early as possible and further de-velop it together with them.
5. Set up a concrete implementation plan with clear deadlines – and find a solu-tion for every issue on your way.