You will find the following topics on our website:
What is the content of this conference?
The Institute of Financial Services Zug IFZ of the Lucerne School of Business has established an annual conference on integrity, compliance and risk management, and responsible leadership. The conference makes research findings accessible to practitioners and brings together experts from academia and practice in an application-oriented setting.
The Integrity Europe 2024 will focus on current issues relating to compliance, risk management, corporate integrity, and responsible leadership, such as anti-bribery and collective action initiatives, implementing CMS and ERM, ESG compliance and governance, Digital Risk Management, interfaces between ESG and compliance functions in business operations, standardization, and digitalization in compliance and risk management. Experts will address these and other current issues in workshops and panel discussions.
Which speakers will participate?
- Prof. Dr. Stefan Behringer, Head of Competence Center Controlling, Lucerne School of Business, IFZ, Rotkreuz
- Dr. iur. Mirjam Gruber-Durrer, Lecturer for Normative Board Management, Lucerne School of Business, IFZ, Rotkreuz
- Susanne Grau, Lecturer and Program Leader Commercial Criminal Law & Commercial Investigation, Lucerne School of Business, IFZ, Rotkreuz
- Dr. Regina Hörmanseder, Global Compliance Officer, Primetals Technologies A Group Company of Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, Linz
- Prof. Dr. Stefan Hunziker, Professor of Enterprise Risk Management and Internal Control, Lucerne School of Business, IFZ, Rotkreuz
- Dr. Ute Laun, Lecturer, Lucerne School of Business, IFZ, Rotkreuz
- Prof. Dr. Christoph Lengwiler, Head of CAS Board of Directors, Lucerne School of Business, President Management Board KBA-NotaSys Integrity Fund
- Sandra Middel, Head of Group Compliance Clariant - Board member Ethics and Compliance Switzerland ECS, Basel
- Dr. Andreas Pleßke, Vorstandsvorsitzender/CEO der Koenig & Bauer AG
- Anna Stransky, Private Sector Team, Basel Institute on Governance, Basel
- Prof. Dr. Ute Vanini, Professor of General Business Administration and Controlling, Kiel University of Applied Sciences, Kiel
- Dennis Wolf, Senior Manager Group Compliance, Internal Audit & Risk Management of the Koenig & Bauer Group, Würzburg
- And others
Who is the target group of the conference?
The conference is aimed at practitioners in management roles and application-oriented researchers who deal with strategic and operational issues from the conference's subject areas. The conference is primarily aimed at an audience from the German-speaking region of Europe. The conference language is German, however, several contributions will be presented in English.
What are the goals of the conference?
The conference makes research findings accessible to practitioners and brings together experts from science and practice in an application-oriented setting. It provides an excellent networking platform.
The conference enables practitioners to transfer insights from application-oriented research into the business context and supports the establishment of best practices in compliance, risk management and responsible leadership topics.
Where will the conference take place?
The Institute of Financial Services Zug IFZ is located on the Zug-Rotkreuz campus at Rotkreuz railroad station in the canton of Zug.
Lucerne School of Business
Institute of Financial Services Zug IFZ
Campus Zug-Rotkreuz, Suurstoffi 1
Telephone: +41 41 757 67 67
The IFZ is easily accessible by public transport. Trains run on the Zurich-Lucerne line. The institute is less than five minutes' walk from Rotkreuz railroad station. You can find the train connections here.
How much does the conference cost?
CHF 1'090 including meals (excluding travel expenses, accommodation, and evening event)
CHF 90 dinner Thursday evening (optional). Please register separately, if you want to participate in the dinner event.
Where can I stay overnight?
A limited number of hotel rooms have been reserved for the event, both in Rotkreuz and Lucerne's city center. We recommend our foreign guests to stay overnight in Lucerne to enjoy the tourist attractions. The conference will take place on the Zug-Rotkreuz campus (approx. 15 minutes by train from Lucerne station). If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our conference administrator Marion Sumi.
When does the conference take place?
The conference will take place on November 7 and 8, 2024. Register here.
What is the conference program?
The detailed conference program will be announced soon.