The Lucerne School of Business in collaboration with the University of St. Gallen is organising the sixth ADM conference from 05 - 07 June 2024.
The 6th Advances in Destination Management - ADM is jointly organised by - Lucerne University of Applied Sciences and Arts (Switzerland) and - University of St. Gallen (Switzerland) ADM 2024 will feature a diverse programme with exciting keynotes.
Topics ADM 2024 invited contributions in six different streams hosted by a panel of international scholars.
- Managing tourism destinations with forward thinking destination governance
- Marketing of tourism destinations
- Sustainabe development and building resiliece at the destination level
- Transforming tourism destination with new technologies
- Innovativeness and entrepreneurship in tourism destinations
- Other topics
More information about the ADM conference 2024 can be found here.