The Institute of Financial Services Zug IFZ of the Lucerne University of Applied Sciences and Arts conducts a broad range of scientific research in the field of FinTech. This includes, among others, publications and events for the financial industry. The IFZ FinTech Colloquium provides a platform for researchers and industry representatives to discuss their research ideas and findings. Therefore, we cordially invite all interested researchers to present their FinTech related papers or projects, also at an early stage, on 22 November 2017, in Zug.
- Crypto Currencies - Facts and Figures as an Asset Class
Denis Bieri, IFZ, Lucerne University of Applied Sciences and Arts, Switzerland
- What Drives the Interest Rates in the P2P Consumer Lending Market? Empirical Evidence from Switzerland
Andreas Dietrich, IFZ, Lucerne University of Applied Sciences and Arts, Switzerland.
- Blurry Lines of FinTech, opening the Pandora's box of FinTech classification
Michal Gromek, Stockholm School of Economics, Sweden
- FairMat – An Automatic Converter to Virtual Reality
Petr Klán, University of Economics Prague, Czech Republic
- Introduction of DLT solutions to European capital markets
Alicja Mikołajewicz-Woźniak, Adam Mickiewicz University Poznań, Poland
- Equity crowdfunding: A new phenomena
Nir Vulkan, Said Business School, Oxford University, United Kingdom
The participation at the colloquium is free of charge.
Researchers and industry representatives in the field of FinTech
- 30 September 2017 - Deadline to submit a paper
- At the latest three weeks before the colloquium - Notification of acceptance/rejection
- 22 November 2017 - IFZ FinTech Colloquium