The registration fee of CHF 125.- will become due with the submission of your portfolio/application and will be invoiced upon receipt of it. In case of any deregistration after the submission, this amount will still be charged.
It is possible to register for TWO different Bachelor courses. If you wish to do so, you must complete the online registration process in full, TWICE, and hand in separately for each course a portfolio and anything else requested.
- Higher secondary education certificate qualifying the holder for studies at university level (Swiss students: Berufsmatura or Gymnasiale Matura)
- One year of work experience in a business or design field
- Completion of a foundation course in art is recommended but not mandatory and can be compensated with work experience
- All students must have English proficiency at the C1 Level of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages
- Submission of a portfolio of own work in art and design (in the form of photographs, slides, CD, etc.) and a written motivation essay and indication of the preferred track, together with a description of previous work experience
- An interview either in person or per web-conference (as an exception) with presentation of the result of a task assignment