Our academic and industry partners can participate in this form of collaboration and benefit through:
● Access to talent: direct link to graduates, the alumni network, and the applied network
● Access to methodologies, insights and research: collaborating in projects and accessing publications and project outcomes
● Venue for innovative concepts via project sponsorship or the DMI Design Factory
● Collaboration in research projects by sponsoring theses and projects or collaborating in research
● Access to the talent pool through intern sponsorship and trainee programmes
● Networking with other industry partners: annual exchange programmes of the DMI network, participation in academic exchanges, and through professional/academic networking (e.g. Designers DNA and ESN)
● Mentioning as industry partners in all DMI publications
DMI industry partners are organizations with a strong interest in supporting young professionals to learn about design management and related competencies, like service design, CX management, etc.
● They have an international work environment, ideally with an English-speaking workforce (or English as the company language).
● They are confronted with complex tasks and problems relating to design management, leadership, and change management.
● They are interested in supporting learning – in others and themselves.
● They want to learn from young talents and are curious about new methods, insights, and expertise.
Learn more by downloading the partnership programme brochure on the right or contacting Jorge E. Hirter.