The Green Consultant CAS programme is for filmmakers in various creative and technical fields within the film industry as well as floor managers and other professionals with set experience wishing to develop the extensive sustainability expertise required to assume the role of an expert consultant in media productions.
English and German
Programme content (modules)
- Introduction to sustainable filmmaking
- Project management and the tasks of a green consultant
- Carbon balancing: introduction and use of different CO2 calculators
- Processes, tasks and measures in different areas of film production
- Conflict management and communication
- Energy management on film sets
- Examination (written paper with introduction and mentoring)
- Final day (presentation of final papers and panel discussion)
- Maria Dehmelt, worked at Filmförderung Baden-Württemberg, where she set up and was responsible for the "Green Shooting" department, among other things. She now works for the Mitteldeutsche Medienförderung in Leipzig and works part-time in the field of sustainable film production and the further training of green consultants.
- Fabian Linder has worked as a green consultant for SWR, MFG Baden-Württemberg, ARD and funk. nk, among others. In addition to feature film projects, he is also in charge of the CO2 calculator of MFG Baden-Württemberg and gives lectures on media and sustainability at various universities and academies. At the same time he works as a freelance producer.
- Jessica Hefti is a TV producer at Zodiac Pictures and is responsible for the development and production of series.
- Carsten Schuffert, with his company BEWEGTE BILDER, he runs a film production and a climate-neutral post-production company with Dolby-Atmos cinema mixing control and a large grading suite. He has also been a certified Green Consultant Film & TV since 2020 and on the board of the Federal Association of Green Consultants since 2022.
- David Loher is a specialist in higher education didactics at the Centre for Learning, Teaching and Research ZLLF at the Lucerne University of Applied Sciences and Arts.
- Adriano Grilli Born in Bari (Italy) in 1979, graduated in film studies in Bologna. From 2005 onwards, he let himself be drawn into the maelstrom of lighting design and its manifold facets. In 2009, he moved on to northern Germany, where practice on the set and a constant thirst for knowledge continued to accompany him. Over the years, he completes further training to become a master craftsman for event technology (FR Lighting) as well as several additional qualifications. Since 2018, he has been a board member of the Bundesverband für Beleuchtung und Kamerabühne e.V. (Federal Association for Lighting and Camera Stage). In 2020, he founded his own rental company for lighting technology, Prismaland, based in Bremen. Teaching assignments include the Hamburg Media School, the Filmakademie Ludwigsburg, the Stuttgart Media University and the Universidade Lusófona.