Bachelor in Business Engineering Sustainable Energy Systems
The bachelor's degree in Business Engineering Sustainable Energy Systems is a unique program. What makes it unique?
- Learning in Switzerland, where innovativeness is a key characteristic
- International student body
- Interdisciplinary approach in theory and in practice from the 1st semester
- Engineering study with high practical relevance
- Competencies in work methods developed and applied in project modules
- Extensive collaboration with both European and non-European universities
- Close co-operation with local industry partners
In the Success Stories Business Engineers tell you about their study and work experiences.
Business Engineering Sustainable Energy Systems is comprised of international students and international experts. In this Video, we introduce you to Dr Arun Kumar, the Chief Scientific Officer of the Alternate Hydro Energy Centre at the Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee. Dr. Kumar will participate in the flagship module called Renewable Energy and Ecology.
In the second or third year of the Bachelor’s program, business engineering students have the opportunity to participate in a Block Week called International Winter School. If you scroll to the middle of this page International Winter School you can watch a quick preview of what many students look forward to.
Every year, the Business Engineering department has over 30 exchange students, both incoming and outgoing. Here are some of the International Students speaking about their experiences.
Take a bird’s eye view of our university here.